Below are the outputs we tracked:
Money moved to evidence based charities: $700 this month (not including match)
- We count money moved to effective charities only if we are extremely confident that the money was donated due to activities done by Charity Science.
- We expect this number to trend upwards in the future, particularly after our fundraising event.
- We view this as our most important metric.
- After analyzing our current results we do not feel that attending events is high impact
- our traffic dropped from last month
- We are working on getting broader application of our birthday fundraisers
- We advised on a research project into possible corporate giving for top charities
- We successfully acquired some of the operations funding we were seeking
- Gain some more funding for our personal expenses. We contacted funders and were able to acquire $1,000 of the remaining $5,000 we were seeking.
- More than 20+ people have joined the charity science walk
- We did write up a post on networking
- We still need to set up a set up a way to track where people go when they leave our website (specifically to determine how many go to GiveWell/proven charities)
- Write another post for Atheist Republic
- Pick/contact and talk to fundraising consultants about how to improve our impact